10 Pretty (and Delicious) Cocktails To Try In NYC
These days, it seems like more and more of us are "eating for the 'gram". Don't deny it, so many of us have ordered or gone somewhere with the sole purpose of obtaining an Instagram photo. It's a fun hobby, however, while it looks good, sometimes you are left with a food or drink that doesn't do much taste-wise.
Cocktails are no exception to this occurrence. However, spending $18 for a fancy-looking cocktail only to realize that it tastes horrible is probably worst. To help guide you through the city's many lounges and cocktail bars, we've rounded up 10 of NYC's most delicious AND photogenic drinks. Get your camera ready, because you don't want to miss these concoctions.
1. The Strange Magic @ Patent Pending
2. Signature cocktails at Garfunkel's
3. The Danceteria @ Pouring Ribbons.
4. The Matcha Made in Heaven @ Black Barn
5. Tea & Kalamansi @ Atrium DUMBO
6. The Mile High Club @ While We Were Young
7. The English Rose @ The Distillery
8. The Blackberry Punch @ Nickel & Diner
9. The Backyard Swizzle @ Raines Law Room
10. Hope Road Julep @ Dear Irving