10 Things To Do When in Charleston
'Tis the season for a getaway!
These past few years, a historical southern town that's been making big headlines as THE travel destination: Charleston. Located on the coastal isles of South Carolina, Charleston is a colonial destination full of history, beautiful architecture, and delicious food. Its rich culture combined with the locals' warm southern hospitality makes it one of the top destinations this summer.
To help you jumpstart your travel plans, here are 10 things you need to add to your Charleston itenarary ASAP!
1. Take a photo at Rainbow Row
2. Eat at Husk
3. Hit Up Folly Beach
4. Visit Middleton Place
5. Stroll Through Boone Hall Plantation
6. Pick Up A Sweet Treat at Sugar Bakeshop
7. Bike From The Beach To The Market - And Back
8. Shop Unique Finds At The City Market
9. Learn Secrets of Charleston's History On A Carriage Tour
10. Play A Round Of Golf At Kiawah Island Golf Resort